Monday, August 15, 2011

Lookin' like a fool with pants on her head.

Just short and sort of random in that I took these pics at least 4 or 6 weeks ago. And even though - technically, at least - these pictures suck and more of my messy house is revealed, I thought I should go ahead and post them.

Basically what you see here is the result of my child deciding to put her pajamas on (her head) herself, and then reveling in her own silliness.

In case clarification is needed, pants on her head, shirt as skirt on her bum.
File under "another reason my child will hate me when she's 13."

2 comments:

  1. Swoon over your gorgeous bathroom,and your adorable daughter of course. I'm sure she will look back at these and laugh one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks darling in everything she wears -- even the pj bottoms on her head! Some day she may be a fashion icon! Good shots, Kate, good shots!

    ReplyDelete