Seriously. So that's my husband in the middle. (Hint: he's the "Khan" of "kateandkhan.") His sister Phay is on the left and Joy is on the right.
And these are their kids. Lily is on the far left, and next to her is Connor (Joy's), Tirin (Phay's), Lia (Phay's) and then Pearl (Joy's). They are a seriously cute bunch of kids.
And you know what I really love about when we get all these cousins together? Yeah, they're cute, and they play and have fun, but so do we.
We make them do silly things like hold up their eggs for no reason at all (nice job on that, Lily).
And then we want to take, random silly pictures, too.
Just for fun. And because I take hundreds. No - thousands - of pictures every month, and such a small percentage of those photos are of adults. And dammit, we matter too.
And a couple of semi-serious pictures, just to remind us all that there are a few adults behind the scenes. too. Can I take just a second to say how friggin lucky I got in the in-laws department? I hear some seriously not-good stuff, and when I do, all I can really do is listen.
I really, really love this picture. (Even with me in it!)
I can just imagine that this pair of sisters has a similar photo from high school, and I would bet that they look almost the same. Gorgeous.
Inspired by their cuteness, Husband and I took a couple of pictures together. Just for fun.
And just for keeps.



Love this post- love every picture- seriously
ReplyDeleteAh, I need to tripod/timer it up a little more often! These were a lot of fun...and funny too!
ReplyDelete