Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hunting for eggs.

Yes, I know. All the other mommy bloggers posted about Easter already. But hey, I'm not THAT far behind them.

So the Bunny dropped by Joy's backyard Saturday afternoon, just when all the cousins were together. Imagine that! Once they had picked out their baskets, we lined them up for a picture.

How is that I can get all but *my own kid* to look at me.
So then we told them to make silly faces. They did.
This is before they had sugar in them, y'all.
When we gave them the green light, they raced to the backyard. How do we channel that energy into getting dressed in the morning? Or providing alternative sources of energy for the world's consumption? Cuz they got it, if we can figure out how to tap it.
They found their eggs. (I think I might judge them a little if they didn't. They were just right there on the grass. Real kids aren't as oblivious as Dora.)
And when all the eggs were collected, we made them line up again to show us what they got. 
I'd like to say we had their attention for a second, but we really didn't. 
I mean, they had candy to dig into.
They took their candy inside and they DESTROYED it. 
Connor killed the chocolate. 
PJ took out the peeps. 
And Lily left no jelly bean standing.
Until next year, Easter Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment