Monday, November 15, 2010

5 minutes (plus) of pure cuteness.

I do realize that the blogging audience of 4 dwindles to 2 when the video is 5 minutes (approximately) long, but the two of you are going to enjoy this, I'm quite sure.

This video is classic 2-year-old (plus a coupla months) Lily. As adorable as it is to me, I'm not deluded into thinking it has a wider audience than two.

It's adorable on its own, but the whole story (which becomes evident quickly) is that this was not the video I was planning to take. She had playing with her stuffed animals when Bugger (a pink bear so named by Lily) got scared by the ghost. And then in her sweet little toddler voice she told him that it was okay and gave him a hug. Heart melt. So I grabbed my camera to catch it, but I missed.

It's cute anyway. And in case you wondered, the hair bow (that she INSISTED on wearing) was handmade locally by a friend of mine through Rain Bows.

3 comments:

  1. you had an audience of 2 right here:) jackson sat and watched lily and was in love;) well the elmo in her bed may have made him sit longer and scream "ELMO" at my monitor:)

    she is such a sweetie and love that she did your hair! and LOVE the bow in her hair;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, has she grown up--and quite a talker for a 2-and-a-couple-months old. Mara would be very impressed that Lily already knows the names of all the Disney princesses. love the bow, Kate, you look great in pigtails, loved seeing the beautiful girl's room in the background and sweet Helen too! hugs to you all. p.s. are you going to be home/Madison at Christmas time?! we've gotta get to FL one of these years too! and there's always Spain take two waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's behind the door that Kitty is so interested in?

    Can't wait til Christmas!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete