Friday, May 7, 2010

Video fail.

Sigh. Just when I thought I could upload videos all by myself, I screwed it all up.

The Disney conclusion post was supposed to have two brand new videos in it. The first one is of us on the teacups, and the second one is the hilarious one of Lily on the steps at the hotel.

Ok, I might just be a little bit delusional about how entertaining these videos are, but I swear the second one is totally worth seeing if you have about a minute and a half to kill. Go back and watch it.

And for gawd's sake when I screw up and my video links to a photo, tell me. What good are the four of you anyway.

Maybe I don't take it well when people point out my mistakes...and that's why my hair is messed up in my wedding pictures and my blog is all jacked up....something for me to think about.

1 comment:

  1. The videos were totally worth the time. Lily dancing on the stairs with Minnie was hilarious. She is so funny! As to why no one told you that the videos weren't up -- well, I thought maybe it was MY fail. I'm not going to speculate on what anyone else thought! LOL! Thanks for letting me see Lily in motion. Someday I'll have Skype. Maybe.
    Love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete