Sunday, May 9, 2010

To moms, grandmoms, sisters, aunts, and women everywhere

This one is for you.

I'm posting this video, and it's against my better judgment for three reasons:

1. It features my baby's bare bottom and there's a lot of weirdos in the world. For that reason alone, I'll probably take it down by Tuesday.

2. It's pretty much what you'd see if you came by my house unannounced on a Saturday morning. The place is a disaster. Every room has mess, most of all, my bedroom. The problem is that I don't clean often, and when I do, the last room I touch is my own bedroom. If it helps, I stayed home last Sunday and cleaned like a fool, and for once I started in my room, which is now clean and I even rearranged my walls and such. And it's still clean!

3. You'll see me in my jammies and my curlers. It's not pretty. You've been warned.

Now, with all of that said, this video is too funny not to share with you. I might be deluding myself on its global entertainment value, but I guess you'll have to decide just how valuable the next three minutes of your life are.

So watch my little Lily take Khan down. She totally wins, and I figured there is no better day than Mother's Day to share that.

Enjoy.

Edited: I took the video down finally. If you didn't see it and want to because you heard how incredibly hilarious it was, let me know.

4 comments:

  1. so insanely adorable! and BTW we have those pj's too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little (maybe not so little) noises she's making in between saying "NO!" Apparently this child is as stubborn as (dare I say? no...) the rest of the women in her family! Loved the little full moon -- definitely blackmail stuff for later in her life! Thanks for sharing; she's such a darling little girl! "Adorable" and "darling" don't begin to describe how cute (and beautiful, too) she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Just letting her run around "free"...adorable! Definitely one of many "kodak" moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She so precious...and obstinate! Love it!

    ReplyDelete