And post a little "Tuesday in Translation" for you. I've given up trying to keep up with a list of her words; there are just too many now. Every time I make a list, I spend the rest of the day remembering/hearing words that I forgot. So from now on, I'll just share a little conversation with you, one-sided or not.
She's really taking off with repeating words, so yes, I have to be much more careful, but also I'm not sure what words she really ? knows and what's just a repeat. Today I was really pretty sure that she knew she was asking for a cracker when she said "kwacka? kwacka? kwacka?"
And so I gave her another mum mum cracker.
Then she brings her little watering can (that she brought in from outside) and said "kwacka? kwacka? kwacka?"
I thought, "no, little love, that's not a cracker," and looked inside the watering can.
Yup, there was the cracker she'd asked for earlier.
Another cute new word I hear? "Kiss." The best part? It actually now comes with a kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment