Anyway, my whining aside, first up was the Halloween party at daycare. I actually did get a few cute photos of Lily and her school friends, but decided I probably shouldn't post them here. Yes, I know I posted her class picture, but that was different because the parents knew there was a class picture being taken and were OK with it, right? Anyway, here are a few I thought were OK to post.
So here's Grumpers as we arrived at daycare for the Halloween party on Friday. She warmed up.

Each class had a little parade from one class to the next and they got candy at each room. Here's Lily visiting her old room. I guess the idea behind the quad stroller was that it would make it easier to manage a large group of toddlers. I don't think it helped much, and I don't think these ladies get paid nearly enough.

After tricks or treats, it was back to the toddler room for the Halloween party. Complete with treats. Lily brought the Jell-o that Nana made.

Yum.
Halloween night, Lily's cousins, Connor and Pearl came over for trick or treating in our neighborhood. How cute are they?
Ok, I picked out her costume, but can you guess who picked out her very own Halloween bucket? Oh, and the next three pictures are the trifecta of Halloween cuteness.
Yum.
Well, Pearl is pretty cute, but (now I may be a little biased) Lily is the cutest of all! What a darling fairy costume! too bad about her choice in buckets. Wonder what she'll do with NEXT year's candy? I wish we could all come down and live there, although i think the heat and humidity would kill me, if my allergies didn't!
ReplyDelete