Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fancy meeting you here

It was Labor Day weekend and on Sunday we were all feeling better after having yet another cold, and so we decided to go to the Aquarium.

Tampa's not huge or anything, but what's the likelihood of running into these guys at the entrance? That's right, we ran into Khan's sister, Joy, plus family.



Navigating a crowd with a crowd of toddlers is impossible, so we split up, and Lily enjoyed seeing the fishies with her daddy. I was crabby and generally unpleasant to be around, so I tried to stay out of the way and take some pictures.






Here are those cousins again!



Later on, we all went outside to go to the splash garden/play area. We tried to show Lily the water fountains.


Pearl was loving them.


Connor loved the slide.


Lily was nearing her end. She really wasn't that into the water that day. One last try.




She was ready to go.


Then, later during the same week, Khan's other sister, Phay, texts and wants to know if we're around. She was in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by.

She had a surprise guest of her own! Bo was visiting from Thailand. So they all came by.

And I got a little taste of what having three toddlers must be like. Kudos to my parents and my in-laws, you have my admiration. The three of them emptied Lily's various toy boxes in record time.


Silly Lia was happy to play with the trash can that I use to store some of Lily's playhouse toys. She carried it all over the house, just like Lily does. I'm not sure what the attraction is, but there must be something there. And how gorgeous is Lia?


No comments:

Post a Comment