Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How about a little Father's Day love?

Why not throw something up for Father's Day today? Stupid me thought Father's Day was LAST weekend. So there were some confusing cards sent out. Whoops. So, if you have 8 minutes of your life to spend, then here's a couple of videos. These are two videos of Lily and her daddy. The first one is from September (2 months old) and the second one is from May (10 months old). It's amazing to see how different she is, but yet, in both videos you can see how much she loves her daddy. Actually, if you just watch about 30 seconds of each one, you'll pretty much get the idea. The later one is pretty funny if you like to watch a cranky baby. Khan might not be so happy about me posting either of these, as he'd probably feel pretty silly. But it doesn't matter. Know why? He'll never know. He doesn't read the blog. Nice, right?

Oh! I almost forgot. Just in case you wondered what inspired another "OMG, look how fast she grows" post, I'll tell you. I saw two very small, very wobbly, but very real first steps. Yup, she took a couple of tiny little steps and then fell forward. And for once, I was THERE. I've missed everything so far, but not this. She's getting closer and closer to being a walker!

And with that, we are headed to Sanibel Island for a short getaway. Khan has to go for work, and Lily and I are going for the free hotel. So no Wordless Wednesday and probably not much for a few days, but we will post pictures when we get back!

Happy Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment