Wednesday, April 29, 2009

(mostly) Wordless Wednesdays

I got this idea from another blog I read. The idea is to tell a story with as few words as possible, and I thought it might be a fun little creative challenge for me. I'll probably do it today and then never again because that's just my style, but anyway, here it goes.

So I made a little play area for Lily on the patio. I thought she'd enjoy crawling around outside.


I added some "new" toys


But she was drawn to the dirt. (picture is on its side, sorry)


More toys


Toys were no match for the rug and all its dirt, leaves, and kitty hair. (another picture on its side, sorry.)


Then she found her prize.


A dead leaf!


It was endlessly fascinating. She broke little pieces off and I tried to keep them out of her mouth.

2 comments:

  1. OMG- she is just the cutest baby ever. and I am NOT biased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! A whole "new" play area for her to enjoy!! The leaf..I know.. my kids are always picking them out from my plant stand and tearing it to pieces. That's great, she's discovering more and more of what the world offers out there! They all love dirt, leaves, rocks, dirty shoes, etc..She's such a cutie!! A "big" cutie!

    ReplyDelete